Patrice Lovely plays Hattie in the Tyler Perry TV movie “Madea.” In reality, Patrice is a very kind person. Is this lovely woman married to a man or a lesbian? She revealed the details of her relationship.
This is the simple answer. Patrice Lovely isn’t a lesbian. She isn’t doing anything wrong, even though it would be. This is more than speculation. Patrice Lovely isn’t a lesbian. There’s proof. This pesky rumor was finally dispelled by Patrice in 2013.
Patrice answered a fan’s question about her Relationship Status
- A Twitter message from a fan of Patrice’s acting in shows like “Madea” asked Patrice if he had a boyfriend.
- Patrice replied in humor that she didn’t have a boyfriend. She did however add that she needed one.
Does this mean that Patrice Lovely started dating and married a man?
- Here’s the solution: Patrice, Married Lovely Husband
- Patrice’s life has not changed despite all the years.
- Patrice is currently not married to anyone. It’s therefore futile to ask Patrice Lovely if she has a husband.
- This must indicate that Patrice is dating a handsome man she calls her boyfriend.
- The answer is again no.
- Patrice claimed that she needed a boyfriend in 2013 but it doesn’t look like she was serious.
- In an Instagram post, the actress of 52 years revealed that she is currently single.
- If Patrice continues to post sensational, hot photos like these, it’s only going to be a matter time before a handsome man comes into her life.
Patrice Love, the actress who plays “Hattie love”, was born January 4, 1968 in the United States.
Patrice Lovely is currently 52 Years Old
- Lovely was the daughter of African-American parents. She is also of black ethnicity.
- Patrice has a brother named Carlo Mcinnis.
- Patrice Lovely fled home when she was 16 to pursue acting as a career. She felt at home tied down and wanted to leave her home.
- Patrice is very religious, and believes in God completely.
Patrice Loves Madea & More
- Patrice Lovely, 16 years old, left home in 1984 without ever telling anyone.
- Six years ago, she kept her mother and her family in the dark about her whereabouts.
- Patrice started acting in 1997 after struggling a lot. Her first works are not credited.
- Lovely started working at UniverSoul Circus in 2014 as a ringmaster.
- Lovely’s professional acting debut was in 2011 when she starred as Miss Hattie Mae Love in A Madea Christmas.
Hattie Mae was a beloved character and she kept that title
Lovely played the same role in spin-offs from the Madea sitcoms in 2012. She appeared in “Madea Gets a Job”, “I Don’t Want to Do Wrong!” and the “The Haves and the Have Nots” series.
- Patrice was also featured in “Je’Caryous Johnson’s Wedding Material” in 2013 as Beulah May.
- Patrice was seen in “Love Thy Neighbor”, a TV series, as Hattie Love.
- Recently, Lovely was featured in A Madea Family Funeral.
Patrice Love Net Worth
- Patrice has remained focused over the years on one role: “Hattie Mae love.”
- Although she plays only one role, she has appeared in multiple spin-offs of Tyler Perry’s successful sitcom, “Madea.”
- Patrice is a single character who has earned quite a bit.
- Patrice Lovely currently has a huge net worth of $2million